Junior Technical Consultant with German (first job in IT, 100% remote)
Nr referencyjny: WAK/2022/06/24
For our Client an international ERP implementation company we are looking for candidates who would like to start career in IT sector.
IF you are looking for your first job in IT, and you know English (B2) and German (B2) as well – this job is for you.
Our Client is a leading ERP system company for manufacturing and service companies across the globe. The system is developed in close cooperation with customers, that is why we are looking for an experienced candidate with a very good/fluent command of both English and German. If you are willing and eager to learn new skills and develop your career in the IT sector in a multicultural environment – you are in a good place!
OUR Client Offers:
- Monthly salary from 3600 PLN to 5500 PLN net (UoP)
- Model of cooperation: 100% remotely
- Full Training and support in developing your new IT skills
- Necessary equipment such as laptop and accessories
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment
- The onboarding process at the company’s headquarters in Germany
- Opportunity to practice your daily English/German in a professional environment
- Supporting many different companies around the world 24/7
- Delivering unique software solutions for multiple industries
- Collaborating with Clients across different time zones
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Production, Finance or courses in related technology field
- Strong communication skills in English and German as well – minimum B2 level, both spoken and written for daily communication (German for internal communication, English to communicate with Clients)
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule suited for both EU countries and international stakeholders – collaborating with clients from different time zones
- Ability to interact with business users, key stakeholders, development and support teams and technical architecture community in a global environment across multiple countries and cultures
- Managing our supporting queue and ticketing system
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently
- Analysis of clients’ requests and providing technical support
- Analyzing complex business processes and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions
- Providing training for customer end-users
- Creating documentation and reports
Wynagrodzenie (mies./netto)3600 ‒ 5500 PLN
Umowa o pracę
Nie znalazłeś oferty?
Skorzystaj z formularza i napisz do nasformularz kontaktowy
Zainteresowała Cię ta oferta?
Zlecenie: programowanie w enova365 (rozwój dodatku)
100 ‒ 0 PLN za 1h
.NET, C#, Systemy ERP
SAP FI/CO Consultant
10 000 ‒ 17 000 PLN
SAP FI/CO, SAP S4/HANA
Microsoft Dynamics AX/F&O Consultant
15 000 ‒ 22 000 PLN
Microsoft Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations