Znajdź z nami wymarzoną pracę
wyszukaj najlepsze oferty
Technical ERP Consultant with German (100% remote)
Nr referencyjny: WAK/2022/06/37
For our Client – an international ERP implementation company we are looking candidates who would like to develop in the IT sector.
IF you are considering developing your career in the IT industry, you know English (B2) and German (B2) as well – and, in addition, you would like to work in the area of ERP systems – this job is for you.
Our Client is a leading ERP system company for manufacturing and service companies across the globe. The system is developed in close cooperation with customers, that is why we are looking for an experienced candidate with a very good/fluent command of both English and German. If you are willing and eager to learn new skills and develop your career in the IT sector in a multicultural environment – you are in a good place!
OUR Client Offers:
- Monthly salary from 5500 PLN to 8000 PLN net (UoP)
- Model of cooperation: 100% remotely
- Full Training and support in developing your new IT skills
- Necessary equipment such as laptop and accessories
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment
- The onboarding process at the company’s headquarters in Germany
- Opportunity to practice your daily English/German in a professional environment
- Supporting many different companies around the world 24/7
- Delivering unique software solutions for multiple industries
- Collaborating with Clients across different time zones
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or courses in related technology field
- Strong communication skills in English and German as well – minimum B2 level, both spoken and written for daily communication (German for internal communication, English to communicate with Clients)
- Experience with ERP software gained while working as a system key-user, IT Administrator, ERP Consultant, Help Desk, etc. would be an advantage
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule suited for both EU countries and international stakeholders – collaborating with clients from different time zones
- Ability to interact with business users, key stakeholders, development and support teams and technical architecture community in a global environment across multiple countries and cultures
- Analysis of clients’ requests and issues
- Performing remote troubleshooting and bug-fixing
- Providing technical support and implementing solutions
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on software
- Recording events, problems and their resolution
- Creating documentation and reports
Wynagrodzenie (mies./netto)5500 ‒ 8000 PLN
Umowa o pracę
Nie znalazłeś oferty?
Skorzystaj z formularza i napisz do nasformularz kontaktowy
Zainteresowała Cię ta oferta?
Zlecenie: programowanie w enova365 (rozwój dodatku)
100 ‒ 0 PLN za 1h
.NET, C#, Systemy ERP
Project Manager – ERP
15 000 ‒ 20 000 PLN
Logistyka, Produkcja, Projekty, Systemy ERP, Zarządzanie wdrożeniami
Autorskie rozwiązania ERP